Wednesday, August 24, 2011

May the best lemon win

Cameron's Sunkist Lemon video is up and ready for comments! No voting on this one, just commenting and you don't have to sign up or anything so if you have a second, go see what I was doing last Saturday and leave a little thought!:) Just click THIS LINK and then click on VIDEO GALLERY and click on ours, THE SUNKIST LEMON MAN. For some reason I can't link you directly to it. 

Chase just went to get some carmel topping for me:) We were going to see Planet of the Apes but we decided to stay in and watch Four Weddings and a Funeral instead. He bought it for his mom's birthday...twice. So I guess this one is ours now! Sorry Arleen!

Have a good night everyone! Did you see I listed my new carrot cupcake toppers? I've got lots more, I'm just going to pace my shop activity and list a new item every day. I love these guys! My goodness, if I'm this in love with my inanimate objects, can you imagine what I'll be like about my kids?!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my red poppies!
    ioana from FlowersByKara

    www.KaraAndAndu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete