Friday, September 2, 2011

Clean up, clean up!

Before...uh oh...
After! (I'm in the middle of a project here)
I'm sitting here waiting for the sun to get a little brighter in the living room so my new little creatures can start their photo shoot. Usually around 1pm I have a window of about an hour...I hate living in such an unlit apartment! So depressing! Wait till you see what I've done this time! I sat at my craft table for probably about 9 hours straight yesterday, finishing my sweet little paper clay mini dolls. So I'm not allowed to work on any Etsy stuff today until I finish practicing my face painting and balloon twisting for happilyeverlaughter and I should probably get some exercise! I did clean my table up though! It's so much easier to work and find things! And it makes me feel much more calm! My Grandma (a marriage and family therapist) wants to help me with my stress. haha. She's so cute, she worries and always wants to help, but it is true, I'm a very high-anxiety/worrisome/stressed individual!
I THINK the issue of Child Style Magazine, that is featuring my boogie monster cupcake toppers is coming out this month but I'm not sure! I can't find anywhere that says when new issues come out or where to buy them! Anyone?...
I really want french toast...but I should probably have something healthier. I really want coffee today but I should probably stick to my usually tea.
Oh! Jilly! My best friend since high school, is coming to visit me again at the end of the month!!! ah! I'm so happy, so excited! A lot of my closest friends live so far away so I don't get to see them often but it's such a treat when we do have time to visit! I'm going to make an itinerary! I'm going to get tickets for us to see the Ellen show and maybe the price is right, and we are gonna get our nails done, and go out at night, and maybe go to Disney, and downtown LA, wholesale shopping. My resale license just came in the mail! I've lived in LA for so long, now I actually know where the good places to go are and fun things to do! Hopefully it will be cooler by then. It's been sooooo hot this last month. I'm so excited for Fall!  It's my favorite time of the year. The colors and smells and weather and the decorations...The start of all the holidays:) It makes me so happy. Speaking of which, isn't my paint pallet so Halloween-ish!?
Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment