Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday treasures

Alrighty. I made two treasuries today. I have a headache from staring at the computer. I'm trying to make at least one treasury (which is basically a collection of other artists items you put together based on a theme or color or whatnot on etsy) per day to network and support other artists but I wonder if it takes other people so long to put them together. I can't just put a mess of things, it has to be perfect. I think too much sometimes. It makes me stiff when i dance and tense when i sing and spend much too much time on treasuries.

I was late for fairy training today! 15 minutes. I felt soooo bad. We had fun though, and I learned how to make a few balloon animals including a snail, a bunny, a classic dog, and a little tiny poodle which was probably one of the most simple but definitely my favorite. Tomorrow we will face paint. Then we'll keep practicing more and more things on our own until our "Fairy godmother" returns to LA in another week or so.

I hope everyone is having a happy cozy night. I'm fantasizing about halloween pumpkins and cookies and lights. I can't wait till it smells wet outside and gets gloomy and I can wear tights with my dresses and sweaters all day.


2 comments: