Thursday, August 4, 2011

Puppets and Fairies and Camping, Oh MY!


HHHhhhhhhhhhh. Did you hear that? That was a breath of relief. I have finally finished my puppets! And I am in love! I love paper clay and pink wool roving hair and painting! And I love my little puppet babies! Ah, I feel so accomplished. Yet, in the process, I've come up with so many more ideas and now I feel like I have more that I NEED to get done! Ah, such is the disposition of a crafter...
I think I need to force myself away from my craft table for a while and get some exercise! I'll just have to write down my ideas this week and work on them one by one from now on, instead of all at once!
On one last craft note, look for my boogie monster cupcake toppers in the next, Halloween issue of Child Style Magazine!!! Yay, how exciting!! See why I've been creating like crazy??
We are heading to Yosemite on Sunday which will be such a lovely escape from LA life. I am just going to read and sleep and hike and try not to think about money or work or anything else that involves effort of the mind. I can feel it, my brain is sore from concentrating!
I'll have to cut my visit short and come back a few days early for a job interview to be a fairy! Not a bad gig if you ask me...I think it'll be worth the few lost days. I am a little nervous to drive down that mountain by myself though...

No comments:

Post a Comment