Sunday, August 21, 2011

Paper people

I just washed the paper clay off my hands and sat down to a cup of lavender tea for a little break. I didn't spend quite so much time at my craft table at I had planned last night so I'm making up for it tonight. I made a trip over to Trader Joe's and saw some carrot muffins, so I grabbed some fresh bunny food and headed home to make my own. They're really good! I just found a regular carrot muffin recipe and replaced half of the flour with chia seeds and almond flour. I've disappointed Chase many a time when, "I made muffins...but they are healthy" comes out of my mouth. I owe him some "cowboy cake" muffins as he calls them. Or Coffee cake as it's better known to me.

By the way, you MUST go fetch some lavender green tea for yourself (i found mine at the asian market but I'm sure it's available most places) and some CREAMED honey and SOY creamer (the last two I found at trader joes and I'm in love with both) I had this combination in my head and it was better than I imagined when I tried it. OH MY GOODNESS. Do this and report back. Have you ever had lavender ice cream? Kinda similar but warmer and not quite as sweet.

Okay I better get my hands on some clay. I will hopefully be able to post a few new items tomorrow. Working on lots of paper clay art dolls and puppets and some more cupcake toppers!

Blessed Sunday everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment