Friday, September 9, 2011

A dream is a wish, your heart makes

Look! Lollipop Dream posted some photos of the Brunch with Snow White and Cinderella (me) I did a couple of months ago. I will be there again this Saturday as Cinderella, with Belle! If you're in the area with little kiddos, this is a fun event! All the info is on the website. It's so sweet to see the kids' smiles! They love to tell you all about your story and ask how other characters are. And I take pride in my princess knowledge!  
I forgot to respond to an audition today! Maybe I can still catch them by email in the morning.

I did a cardio barre class in hollywood with instructor chelsea and it kicked my butt! It was a beginner class too and it was just way too much! So I did some yoga yesterday instead and even squeezed in some cardio after! My body is so sore! But I have not fainted again so that's a plus! I've gotta work up to doing another class at cardio barre but it's definitely a routine I could enjoy doing! And I ran into my friend Shelby in the class, it was such a fun surprise!
I listed a new little zombie girl doll today in my etsy shop. What has Chase done to me?! I am more excited for The Walking Dead to start again than I am for Modern Family! But I am nearly finished with a skinny pink santa so hopefully he'll be ready to post tomorrow, and balance my store with more whimsy. There are so many halloween things in there right now!
I want to do an art show! They are so expensive but they can be such wonderful networking opportunities and I just love em! I grew up with my mother doing Sugar Plum shows so the smells of sanded wood, fresh paints, and baked goods fill me with such happy feelings!
Everyone have a happy friday! The weeks seem to be passing so quickly these days!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your lemon video making it!!!! Of course your professional and amazing acting clinched it for them plus it doesnt hurt that Cameron Thrower was the filmaker! You both are amazing! Okay, okay, The whole cast was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete