Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Balloon twisting requires great valor

When twisting balloons, you must have the confidence that the balloon will not pop no matter how tight the twist may seem or you'll never finish a shape. And when it DOES pop, because it will, you get another and do it again. The other night I sat down to finish learning my balloons. I watched inspector gadget, labrynth, and dunston checks in while twisting and popping and growing a very large pile on the floor. I let chase pop them all the next day but I saved a balloon flower bouquet and left it on his sister's door step. She was so confused she finally called two days later to ask if we knew anything about them and if I was learning balloons for my new job. hehehe, success....that just there sounded really nerdy. I'm leaving it.

Before the night out! 
We went to the lobster fest in Long beach and oooooh my goodness what fun! We danced and drank and ate so much lobster and I got a GIANT cotton candy! Then we all cleaned up and went for a night out where people kept handing me gummy bear drinks and how can you turn down something that smells like a bag of gummies?! That kind of night is very infrequent for me now that I'm out of school and more susceptible to hang overs. Thank goodness I'm just a crafter lady during the weeks now so I was able to take it easy. But, I can never just do nothing so with a dizzy head and shaky body, I had a photo shoot for my newest items and listed them in my shop. I had to be a LITTLE productive!

Lobster fest 2011
This weekend we will finish fairy training and have a photo shoot of our own and be added to the company officially! My life is just so whimsical right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment