Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And he's down for the count. (cleanse update)

I can't blame him really and to tell you the truth I feel a bit relieved. I don't mind making myself suffer through a cleanse but it's too hard watching someone that I love do it.

So as I started my day with another 16oz of green juice, Chase enjoyed one of the gigantic avocados that Keith (our thoughtful neighbor) brought over for my birthday. He did last through the whole day. I'm quite proud. In fact, he was in much better shape at the end of the night than I was. I was feeling nauseous with back aches and a headache that lasted from yesterday afternoon till I finally fell asleep. Today is not so bad,  I'm on my third green juice as I write this and I've been up and cleaning and getting things done! No headaches yet or other awful symptoms. Hopefully I'm all detoxed out from yesterday. So, day two. I'm still craving food, I'm really looking forward to some sesame noodles when I'm all through with this. And hard boiled eggs. Weird I know but the heart wants what it wants.

By the way, gideon just hopped out here, smelled my green juice and turned away. He's a rabbit. He eats hay and parsley and only produce and this isn't appealing to him??! Yeah...it's pretty hard to swallow (did you get that pun?) but it will be worth it in the end! I'm considering going for 3 days now but we'll see. Ahhhh I want food!

Did you watch that documentary from my last post?

-B

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I am so proud of you baby! But your heart isn't craving... your body is! Not that I am an expert on anything healthy but it sounds like your body knows that it needs protein! *wink* Just saying...
    XOXO
    No more fainting!!!!

    ReplyDelete