Friday, January 6, 2012

Faerie "work" retreat...or, what I get paid to do.


Leaving on a jet plane!

 Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. What an amazing couple of days. I just got back from my work retreat and what a fantastic experience! For those of you that don't know, I am a professional faerie with one of the most reputable, magical companies in the bay and Los Angeles. My "faerie godmother", or more commonly known in the human world as, my boss, rented a farm near Napa Valley and we (about 30 faeries) traveled up and had such a memorable, sensational time. We filmed a new movie which will be up on the website soon, played secret santa, had a black and white ball and an awards ceremony. I think the photos will speak for themselves. 

Miss Raina Picking LA faeries up from the airport!

We had our dance parties on this patio




The balcony leading to the upstairs bedrooms in the main house

Miss Polly in our sunny incredible room. I didn't want to leave it!

Great new friends!! I love her!
From right outside our bedroom


Teaching Phoenix how to make the parrot balloon
Faerie circle!

Our amazing talented hilarious faeries and the best faerie godmother in the world right in the middle, Miss Fae Diddle Diddle!



I know this all seems so frilly and ridiculous but you get used to it fast. And fall in love with it. And realize that you have one of the best jobs in the entire world. I'm so lucky, I'm so blessed. Thank you Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment