Monday, January 23, 2012

3 parties, 2 rubber stamps, and 1 bunny named Gideon



Le sigh. Oh I am so content and fulfilled and sleepy! Long wonderful week through and through. Let's start with the most important. Gideon! For those who haven't met him yet, may I introduce to you, my new love. He's a tiny little baby bunny and he actually won't get much bigger cause he's a mini! I was so worried because he wouldn't eat much or poop at all for the first two days we got him and now it's poop city! Yay and boo. I'm so happy he's healthy. Praise God. but I wish he'd be more like a normal clean bunny and pick a corner. Anyway, isn't he the cutest thing?! It's so funny to watch him hop around the apt and when he get really cozy, he spreads his little body out becoming a long flat little blob. I love him.


I am thrilled to say that my etsy shop is doing better than ever! I've been so inspired lately and I'm even working on a line of muslin, hand painted totes! I ordered custom stamps from BlossomStamps on etsy  and they came out exactly as I drew them! They're incredible. So so soooo happy. I spent my Friday night   sewing a bajillion little muslin mesh bags, which isn't really that sad for me cause my weekends are my weeks and the other way around and my days sort of run together. Still I couldn't help feeling a little sorry for myself slaving away in front of my sewing machine while Chase was out with the boys for one of his friends' birthdays. It was my choice. I could have gone but I stayed to get things done. The passion people, the passion!! Anyway, they look sooo great with my shop logo, I've been waiting a long time to finally do all that and now I'm just so pleased. I feel like everything is in place for The Naked Bird and it makes me feel very calm. 
The weekend was full of fantastic parties (my "real" job) and today I fulfilled an event I was booked on when I used to do princess stuff at my old job. I bought and styled such a great Ariel wig and it was just such a happy wonderful experience. I made sand dollar hair clips from paper clay and bought pearls and jewels and really tiny baby starfish from SeaShellSupply and they turned out even better than imagined. 

And now it's the week again which means new etsy listings and productivity in my shop! Have an enchanting week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment