Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Fantastics

Funny Face Birds on a Perch
Just returned to my freezing apartment in toluca lake and promptly plugged in the space heater my parents blessed me with. I'm gonna miss falling asleep by the fire every night!

She's fancy...

I spent almost a week at home for the holidays and packed away lots of materials to keep me busy while watching Christmas movies. I turned the coffee table into a pseudo art desk for the first 3 days I was visiting, which, needless to say, did not please my mother but I think she was just happy we were all together so she didn't say anything till I acknowledged what I had done:) I've got lots of fun new fantastical creatures on the way. A couple are now posted in my shop, and others have yet to come but I thought I share a little peek with you! These photos were all taken with my new iphone by the way!!! Can you believe it?! It rivals my old cannon that was destroyed in the move by chase's soda...long story...along with my blackberry, so this is more than a phone, it's a Christmas miracle! And there are apps for everything! Even a Shel Silverstein one which, of course I had to have! I'm in love...



There are lots of new little creatures on their way, patiently waiting for some paint and attention. I will finish them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment