Friday, November 18, 2011

We're Moving and acting and shipping and packing....

Okay I am calling this week, Brooke's week of background work/The Naked Bird's Big Move SALE!

My new kitchen, how charming is that?!
Starting tomorrow, I am working background for the first time because this little birdie is packing up shop and moving from Studio City to Toluca Lake and bringing her birds with her. Yay! we found an apartment, it's so beautiful, I'm so in love! We can't have a dog which is the only downfall but I'm still heartbroken from loosing Buddy over a year later so maybe I'm not ready anyway. And hopefully I'll be too busy! Okay, so I've got less than 2 weeks, with Thanksgiving right in the middle of everything, to work and sell and put down the rest of the deposit and rent and move. Impossible? Possibly. Hopeful? I am! We can do it!

And desperate times call for desperate measures, so.......I AM MARKING EVERYTHING IN MY STORE DOWN BY AT LEAST 20%! Even my very favorite pieces, even made to order, even newly  listed things. Everything is on sale from now until December 1st and on that day, I will resume everything back to it's normal price and life will go on as it always does. What's more? For THIS WEEK ONLY I am giving you a free shipping code, my sweet, wonderful, amazingly supportive followers and fans! Are you ready? Here it is!

nakedfallshipping      <-------Expires Friday, November 25th (orders within the US only)



Newest addition to The Naked Bird!
Pretty cute huh? So there you have it! Up to 30% mark downs on some of my favorite things in The Naked Bird Shop (<-----Go on, go visit it) PLUS free shipping on your whole order! That is a very good reason to start Christmas shopping early!

Alrighty, I'm working a courtroom scene tomorrow morning early early early early early so I'd better lay out my wardrobe and get my 4 hours of sleep. Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment