Saturday, October 22, 2011

halloween bellies, craft shows and bloopers

I should be working on stuff for the art show right now. I have Sun, Mon, and then it will be here Tuesday night! BUT I have some fun things to share first.
Okay so after we won the Sunkist contest, Cameron put together a blooper reel of our shoot. Its so funnnnnnay!

I am so sleepy, I had 2 celebrations today spanning a good part of Los Angeles but they were so fun and went so well. I've got two more tomorrow and then I can really just focus on the show Tuesday! Speaking of which, here is the flyer for anyone in the Los Angeles area!

It will be lots of fun there will be free drinks and treats catered and you can browse local artists and not have to pay for shipping! How wonderful is that?! It's my first big girl art show that I'm doing on my own so it's pretty exciting! I missed the deadline to do Unique LA but I'm sure it's better that I go check it out before jumping right in.
Keep leaving comments and liking The Naked Bird on facebook and leave a comment there to be entered into the bunny brooch raffle!
I've got to be at another celebration tomorrow at 10:30am so I wish you all a good sleep and leave you with Happy Halloween wishes. My roommate let me "face paint" all over her beautiful child growing belly. What a wonderful canvas....
Baby Aidan James kept kicking me where I was painting!

2 comments:

  1. The baton has been tossed my little chick a dee!
    I love you!

    http://fan1fan1mamma.onsugar.com/Passing-Baton-20114242

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the Sunkist contest! That is awesome; LOVE the blooper real!

    I'm in awe of your friend's Halloween themed belly; you're such an artist and that is definitely a work of art!

    It must be shared!!!

    Hope you're doing well, aside from the lack of sleep. Get lots of that by the way. :)

    Happy Halloween!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete